1. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are rules which govern access to and use of the website https://utubeo.com
(“Website”), as well as the storage and administration of personal data of the Website’s users (“User”).
2. The owner and operator of the Website (“Operator”) is Utubeo Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [UTUBEO Limited Liability Company] with its registered office in Olsztyn (zip code: 10-417), ul. Towarowa 20-B, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Olsztyn, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000830285, Tax ID (NIP): 7393937798, National Business Registry Number REGON: 385598625.
3. The User is obliged to read the Terms before using this Website. By using the Website the User is deemed to have accepted and agreed to the provisions stipulated in these Terms of Service.
4. This Website is owned and managed by the Operator for information and promotional purposes.
5. The Website, with all its content and materials posted on it, is protected by the Operator’s copyrights.
6. The Operator is the administrator of personal data.
7. The Users may submit their inquiries to the Operator or download publications available on the Website by the means of the respective forms (“Form”).
8. When submitting a Form, the User consents to the processing of their data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833, with subsequent amendments), and to receiving commercial information electronically in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws 02.144.1204). Pursuant to Article 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, the Operator may enter into a contract and thus authorize another entity to carry out the processing of personal data for them.
9. The User declares that all data entered in the Form is correct and true.
10. Personal data is entered by the User voluntarily. Failure to provide the required personal data in the Form shall prevent the User from access to the Website’s certain functions.
11. The Users may at any time request access to their data in order to correct it, change it or prevent it from further processing by sending the respective request to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the User’s name and surname.
12. The Terms enter into force upon their publication on this Website. The Operator reserves the right to change the Terms without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised Terms shall be posted on this Website and thus considered delivered to the Users.